Actor Juhi Chawla has made clear his case against the implementation of Indian 5G technology. In a video recently posted on social media, Juhi clarified that he is not against 5G, but the authorities want to make sure that the technology is safe for everyone, including children and the elderly.
He said in the video: “A very important message was lost in the noise and chaos of the last few days. The message is that we are not against 5G. In fact, we welcome him. What we are asking is that the authorities ensure that 5G is safe. Please post your research and research in the public domain so that our fear goes away. We want to know that it is safe for children, pregnant women, unborn children, the elderly and the sick, and flora and fauna. What we are asking is whether 5G is secure. “
Listen to pic.twitter.com/S0ypfWmS2E
– Juhi Chawla (@iam_juhi) June 9, 2021
The Delhi High Court ruled last week, Juhi Chawla filed a lawsuit He opposed the introduction of 5G technology in India and imposed a fine of 20 lakhs on him and two other appellants.
Last week, Juhi Chawla shared a video on Instagram. In the video, he said: “For the past 10 years, I’ve raised awareness about the safe use of mobile phones, radiation and things like that. Why did I do that? Our phones are running on radio waves, which are increasing in our environment. Now, from 4G to 5G- The radiation will increase exponentially, everything will be fine, but when it is excessive, we will know the result. Do you feel the negative effects of this? Has anyone researched these radiations that have spread among us in the last 20-25 years? Read on a little more about it and I hope you are convinced and join me. “